- Trademark: ZHENHUAN
- Origin: China
1) Simple structure, good looking. By using H-shape steel structure, the whole machine line is stable.
2) Rollers are manufactured from GCr 15, quenching treated, hardness HRC58-62.
3) Shafts are manufactured from 45 steel, with high intensity and hardness.
4) Main components in the control system are imported from Japan.
5) Other main parts are chosen from domestic qualified suppliers.
6) Automatic post punch and cut-to-length.
Buildup of the machine line:
The line is comprised of mechanical-expansion decoiler (1500kg), leveling mechanism, former, post-punching device, post mould cutting device, hydraulic system, control system and unload rack.
This line can produce Z-profile purlin in many sizes. Different shapes and sizes can be easily achieved by only adjusting the rollers no need to dismantle those rollers.