I. Description of equipment: Continuous Nitrogen shielded Nocolok aluminum radiator brazing furnace
II. Application of aluminum radiator brazing furnace:
This line is designed for brazing aluminum heat exchanger cores by using non-corrosive flux (Nocolok Flux) under Nitrogen gas shield protection.
Our design is advanced, state-of-the-act, mature, wear well, environmentally-friendly.
Production flow: loading workpiece → flux spraying → drying → going through front curtain room (with nitrogen) → brazing (with nitrogen) → slag removing (nitrogen pre-heating) → going through static cooling room → going through rear curtain room (with nitrogen) → going through compulsive air cooling room → manual taking off cores from belt.
III. Composition of alumium radiator brazing furnace
The complete system mainly includes four sections: round-design flux spraying room, drying oven, brazing oven and control system.
- Degreasing or cleaning section (optional)
- Continuous flux spraying section (including flux mixing & feeding)
- Drying oven and its driving unit
- Front-curtain room of brazing section
- Brazing section & its driving unit
- Slag-removal room
- Static cooling room
- Rear-curtain room of brazing section
- Compulsive cooling room
- Electric control system
- Water & nitrogen supplying device
IV Main feature description:
4.1 Flux spraying section
- Whole body is made from stainless steel 304 and designed in reinforced structure, assuring long-life faultless serving.
- System can spray fluxes to core section and header plates accurately.
- Spraying nozzle is easily demountable.
- Round-cylinder design assures non-piling-up during fluxes collecting.
- A manual spraying section is added on exit of this spraying room, for partial increasing flux.
- Height of high-pressure fan blade is adjustable for better removing excess flux.
- One unit filter is provided in flux recycling system to avoid foreign objects damaging spraying pump.
4.2 Drying oven
- U-shape stainless steel tubular heating elements are mounted on both sidewalls of the oven, better radiating result.
- Internal surface and wind scooper are made from SS304, 1.5mm thick
- Transmitting belt is made from SS304, inverter control
- A cleaning & overhauling entrance is provided on the body.
4.3 Brazing oven
- Full oven is insulated by high-performance fiberglass wool, good thermal insulation. Temperature rising time (from ambient to 630°C) is only 2.5 hours. Heating consumption during brazing is less than 60% of installed power.
- Muff body is made from SS 304 and 316L, one 10m long plate folded, only two welding seams, very small deformation because of welding stress, very small deformation during working.
- Four sectional temperature control, high control precision (±1ºC); Temperature evenness in same section is within ±3ºC.
- Slag-removing room is equipped with separate Nitrogen pre-heating system which can heat nitrogen gas to 300ºC.
4.4 Temperature control system
- PID control by SHIMADEN original from Japan
V Technical data of aluminum radiator brazing fruance
VI Technical specifications of aluminum radiator brazing furance
6.1 Flux spraying device (round cylinder shape)
- Even coating fluxes, no missing area
- Excess fluxes can be flowed away
- Equipped with manual coating area
- Equipped with fluxes recycling system
- Round-cylinder design for better recycling, less residual, good for wind circulating inside
B) Main data
C1- Flux spraying device
- Stainless steel body & frame; both sides with observing window, good seal; soft PVC curtain.
- Pneumatic diaphragm pump from Taiwan PUMPSMITH, two pieces, one